Terms and Conditions
Refer a friend promotion
Terms and Conditions
- This page contains the Terms and Conditions under which Gateway Lifestyle Group (Promoter) offers its ‘Refer a Friend’ promotion (Promotion).
- If an individual participates in this Promotion, they agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is open to all individuals who successfully comply with these terms and conditions
- The Promotion commences at 10am AEST on 1st July 2017 and ends at 4pm AEST on 31st December 2017 (Promotion Period).
- Under this Promotion, an individual (the Referrer) may refer to the Promoter individuals who are interested in purchasing a new home at the Promoter’s Gateway Lifestyle communities
- To be eligible, to be a Referrer, the individual (The Referrer) may refer to the promoter, individuals who are interested in purchasing a new home (Display, Spec, New Order) at the Promoters Gateway Lifestyle communities.
- To be eligible to be a Referrer, the individual must be currently living in or have purchased into a Gateway Lifestyle community. An individual may be a Referrer to more than one Prospective Customer during the Promotion Period.
- In order for the Referrer to have their referral count towards the Promotion, the Referrer must complete and deliver to Gateway Lifestyle community sales office by 31st December 2017:
- a referral nomination form including the details of the Prospective Customer; and
- an acknowledgment by the Referrer and the Prospective Customer that they have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
- To be eligible as a Prospective Customer, the individual must not be currently on the Promoter’s customer enquiry database and must not have previously been referred by another Referrer during the Promotion Period. A Prospective Customer may only be referred once during the Promotion Period.
- The Referrer must comply with all relevant privacy laws and regulations and seek the express approval of the Prospective Customer before referring the Prospective Customer details to the Promoter.
- Under this Promotion, if a Prospective Customer nominated by a Referrer enters into a new home sale contract (with the Promoter) by 31st December 2017 and successfully settle, both the Referrer and the Prospective Customer will receive a $500 Eftpos gift card (Reward).
- The Reward will be given personally or sent to the Referrer and the Prospective Customer within 14 days of settlement of the contract for sale of the relevant lot at the address stated on the Documents. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for lost, misplaced, destroyed or stolen Rewards once they are sent.
- All Rewards are not transferable for cash or interchangeable for another reward.
- The terms and conditions of this Promotion supersede any previous rewards promotion that may have applied.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion at any time without notice. Should the Promoter cancel the Promotion, the Promoter will advertise that the Promotion has been cancelled by placing a notice on the Gateway Lifestyle website.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of each sale and to refuse to accept any Document that contains inappropriate material or those that were submitted in an inappropriate manner, which may include, but is not limited to, actions relating to computer hacking, breach of copyright or other intellectual property rights and actions that breach any relevant laws.
- Incomplete or indecipherable Documents will be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion
- By participating in this Promotion, you request that the Promoter and the company or person who issues the Reward send you the Reward for the purpose of receiving your Reward. You may be required to sign the terms and conditions of the Reward issuer in order to receive the Reward and you agree to comply with those terms and conditions.
- If the Reward is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it with a Reward of similar or equal value.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility should injury or accident occurs as a result of the Promotion. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Purchaser releases the Promoter and its Related Bodies Corporate (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) from any loss or damage incurred by the Purchaser arising from the Promotion and the use of the Reward.
- Employees and immediate family members of any employees of any company associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.